Who we are
Data about you that you give us directly
- first and last name
- e-mail address
or other information that helps us make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve the Services. You may also create a player profile in our game visible to other players. Such profile may include your following personal data:
- profile photo
- first and last name
- physical location data that you provide
- player ID generated by us for identification your game account.
Data about your contacts
When you connect to our game by Facebook, we may also collect information that you provide to us about your Facebook Friends’ List. Please note that you should ask for the friend’s permission first.
Data generated using the Services
When you use the Services, we collect data about the ways in which you use and interact with our games, such as when and for how long you play, game features and other players you interact with, purchases you make, your achievements and other activities while playing the games. If you opt to use communication features in the Services that enable you to communicate or share data with other players, then we will likely collect information on what is communicated or shared.
We may access in real-time, record, and/or store archives of such information. We may use such information for various legitimate purposes like protection of our rights, the safety of our players, to improve the quality of the Services or other business purpose, the like. In any case we are committed to ask for your permission, if such access is required by applicable law.
Collection of technical (non-personal) data
We also collect some non-personal information automatically generated through the Services including. Such information may include but not limited to technical information such as app version, device type, operating system (software), browser and domain. We use such information to make suitable adjustments and enhancements to the Services as necessary.
Data we collect from our partners
We also receive information from our partners which includes:
- Data if you link a third-party tool with the Services (such as Facebook)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (e.g. to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes so we can provide you the better Services
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we collect through your use of the Services for various purposes. The key purpose is to improve the quality of our Services. Below is the primary ways we collect the information:
- Providing, administering, and facilitating your use of the Services, including the creation of game accounts;
- Managing your account preferences, establishing your profile;
- Connecting you with your friends and/or contacts that are using the Services;
- Analyzing trends and user traffic to improve the Services;
- Marketing our products and/or services to you, including sending you offers, promotions information, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing products, contests and/or sweepstakes;
- Resolving site problems; handling or responding to customer support questions and issues;
- Enabling user-to-user communication and interaction and soliciting input and feedback to improve user experience;
- Tracking purchases and usage information.
Cookies and automated information Collection
Like many websites, Firefog and service providers acting on our behalf, like Google Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such as "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk or your mobile device for record-keeping purposes. The Services may send cookies to a computer or a mobile device when a user accesses or views the Services. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of the Services, tailoring recommendations to interests, and making the Services easier to use.
Third party advertisers on the Services may also use, place or read cookies or other technologies as described below on your browser, and those practices are subject to their own policies. Cookies can be disabled at any time by changing your web browser’s options to stop accepting cookies, to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit or limit the type of cookies you allow. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not remove flash cookies. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features, portions or functionalities of the Service.
We and our service providers may also employ other technologies including (i) web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened; (ii) tracking pixels, which allow us or our advertising partners to advertise more efficiently and effectively by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites; and (iii) local shared objects also known as flash cookies, which help us to reduce fraud, remember your in-game preferences and speed up load times.
We and our service providers use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
- the type of device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages;
- game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
In some cases, we will connect this information with your social network ID or Firefog user ID.
Confidentiality, security, cancellation of account and deletion of personal information
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to your data will not occur; we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent such occurrences. We do not warrant or represent that your account or any of your information or customer data will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. We will retain your information and customer data for no longer than is necessary.
You can submit a request for us to permanently close your account and delete your personal information by contacting us at policy (at) firefoggames.com. Such request should provide the following text: “Please close my account and delete my personal information”. Please note and accept that deleted information may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable period of time.
Children under age of 13
We do not intentionally gather personal data from users who are under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will immediately delete that information.
Changes to the Private Policy
We reserve the right to change this Private Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions about this Private Policy, please contact us at: policy (at) firefoggames.com